Accurately measure Air Flow (CFM/CMM) or Air velocity plus F/C Temperature.
The 407119 Heavy Duty CFM Hot Wire Thermo–Anemometer uses a telescoping probe (extends up to 3 ft) which is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems. It can accurately measure Air Flow (CFM/CMM), Air Velocity and Temperature. Air Flow can be displayed as an instantaneous value or up to a 20 point average. Additional functions include Data Hold, Min/Max, and Auto power off. A built-in RS-232 interface can be used with optional Data Acquisition software and cable for recording measurements directly to your PC. Comes complete with telescoping probe with 5.5ft cable, and 4 x AA batteries.
- Air velocity measurements as low as 40ft/min.
- Telescoping probe is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems; extends up to 3ft (940mm) long.
- Measures air volume in CFM (ft3/min) and CMM (m3/min) plus Temperature simultaneously.
- Air Flow displayed in 2 modes: Instantaneous value or up to 20 point average.
- Record/Recall MIN and MAX readings. Large 1.4″ (99,999 count) LCD display.
- Data Hold plus Auto Power Off.
- Built-in RS-232 PC interface with optional Data Acquisition software and cable.